My most requested recipe is Orange Walnut Fantasy. However for holiday gift-giving, raising the bar was needed. What better than to combine with fine white chocolate and a sprinkling of orange zest. If your trying to impress your boss or get on the good side of an in-law, make a batch, place in a pretty package and bask in the compliments.
- 16 ounces white chocolate
- 1 cup Orange Walnut Fantasy
- 1 tablespoon orange zest
1. Spray a 9 x 13 inch glass baking dish with non stick spray.
2. Place white chocolate that has been broken into piece into medium glass bowl, microwave on high for 60 seconds. Stir the chocolate and return to the microwave for another 30 seconds, then stir again until it is completely smooth.
3. Add the candied walnuts to the chocolate and mix until all covered. Pour the mixture into baking dish and spread until even.
4. With a micro plane take the orange and zest evenly over chocolate and walnuts.
5. Refrigerate for 20 minutes. Cut or break into desired size pieces. Enjoy in moderation.